About Me

My photo
Born a mid western girl but an ocean girl at heart! My soul belongs to the sea....I am obsessed with the color TURQUOISE and all things beachy. I love nature, the outdoors, dogs,cooking,wine,art backpacking, cycling and reading. I also have a passion for photography and I absolutely love photographing the beach that is where my soul is happiest.! I hope you enjoy following me and my adventures so welcome to my blog, I hope you are inspired. HAPPY BLOGGING !

Thursday, September 11, 2008

END OF SUMMER



Well summer has come to an end and everyone that knows me knows how much
I hate to see summer slip away.... the days are getting shorter and the birds are sleeping in a little longer. There is a crispness to the morning air, the fall smells are sneeking in, the smell of the leaves, the nutty smell in the leaf litter and the smell of the earth are oh so prevalent. The grapes in the vineyards are giving their bold display in the morning dew. The summer flowers are giving their best effort but soon it will be time to tuck them in for the winter. So.... welcome Sunflowers.
until summer comes again I toast a glass of wine to Fall with longing thoughts for summer!

No comments: