About Me

My photo
Born a mid western girl but an ocean girl at heart! My soul belongs to the sea....I am obsessed with the color TURQUOISE and all things beachy. I love nature, the outdoors, dogs,cooking,wine,art backpacking, cycling and reading. I also have a passion for photography and I absolutely love photographing the beach that is where my soul is happiest.! I hope you enjoy following me and my adventures so welcome to my blog, I hope you are inspired. HAPPY BLOGGING !

Sunday, October 5, 2008

~Networking~

Ok I am always saying network, network, network!
So my friend Sara
started Girlogik purse company and I am happily helping her spread the word. She designs and sews all of her purses and she will also happily do custom orders and even purses parties. So check out her site if you are looking for a fun girls night complete with appetizers and cocktails !
What a fun way to purse shop and what girl doesn't just love a new purse for every season.

No comments: