About Me

My photo
Born a mid western girl but an ocean girl at heart! My soul belongs to the sea....I am obsessed with the color TURQUOISE and all things beachy. I love nature, the outdoors, dogs,cooking,wine,art backpacking, cycling and reading. I also have a passion for photography and I absolutely love photographing the beach that is where my soul is happiest.! I hope you enjoy following me and my adventures so welcome to my blog, I hope you are inspired. HAPPY BLOGGING !

Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Winter Solstice


Cheers to the return of the sun, Hooray we will begin to gain daylight from here on out. Hope you take time to enjoy and celebrate each season. So light some candles or have a fire this symbolizes the return of the sun, let's just hope spring comes early.

~ HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICE ~

No comments: