About Me

My photo
Born a mid western girl but an ocean girl at heart! My soul belongs to the sea....I am obsessed with the color TURQUOISE and all things beachy. I love nature, the outdoors, dogs,cooking,wine,art backpacking, cycling and reading. I also have a passion for photography and I absolutely love photographing the beach that is where my soul is happiest.! I hope you enjoy following me and my adventures so welcome to my blog, I hope you are inspired. HAPPY BLOGGING !

Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Friday!

Well happy friday everyone.... hope you had a great week! my fresh friday recipe is

Feta and Pea Salad


Super easy and so yummy
Blanch 2 cups shelled peas about 2-3 min

drain peas rinse in cold water.
Whisk together 2 Tbs olive oil, 1 tbs honey
2 tbs dijon mustard
1 tbs red wine vinegar

add peas,3 radishes thinly sliced
throw in some diced fennel if you like
and sprinkle with feta
yumo-o!!!


Oh and just a little happy photo of the day. I am getting really inspired to get out and start taking some photos, I think I will start posting a photo of the day or maybe a photo on fridays with my fresh friday recipe. I am saving for a new camera I can't wait to get it. Just have to finish a few projects and pay of my braces!!! I really love photography it get's you outdoors and in touch with all of natures natural elements. So I leave you with this happy little pot of poppies.
Hope you have an inspiring weekend....
S~


" In order to succeed we must believe we are capable of success"


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Okay, I just decided that I don't eat nearly enough peas!

I am saving for a new camera too : ) I can't wait!!!