About Me

My photo
Born a mid western girl but an ocean girl at heart! My soul belongs to the sea....I am obsessed with the color TURQUOISE and all things beachy. I love nature, the outdoors, dogs,cooking,wine,art backpacking, cycling and reading. I also have a passion for photography and I absolutely love photographing the beach that is where my soul is happiest.! I hope you enjoy following me and my adventures so welcome to my blog, I hope you are inspired. HAPPY BLOGGING !

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Just Be... A simple thought

Just a simple thought for today .... Just Be... and do one thing every day that makes you HAPPY !We are in control of our own happiness and our Dreams. Sometimes we have to remind ourselves to simply just Be....be here and be present and enjoy life's simple pleasures. Whether it is a simple stroll on the beach or just sitting quietly and collecting your thoughts, life is too short not to appreciate the simple things. We all need to recharge our minds and spirits and for me that means spending time in the back country for 9 days backpacking. When I am out there it really puts my life into perspective, you have lots of quiet time to evaluate your life and really find what is really important to you. I have found that we really can do with a lot less "things" in life, why do we get so attached to things??? I absolutely love nature and all the free "things" it gives me. I am really trying hard each day to live it to the fullest and be appreciative of the simple things.
So I leave you with this beautiful sunrise to ponder a thought... Now sit back and just Be...

I will be sure to tell you all about my backpack trip up to Isle Royale National Park. I am getting so excited , can't wait to share my adventure with you!

Oh and remember it's the free "things" in life that hold the most value.

Have a wonderful week!
S~

No comments: