About Me

My photo
Born a mid western girl but an ocean girl at heart! My soul belongs to the sea....I am obsessed with the color TURQUOISE and all things beachy. I love nature, the outdoors, dogs,cooking,wine,art backpacking, cycling and reading. I also have a passion for photography and I absolutely love photographing the beach that is where my soul is happiest.! I hope you enjoy following me and my adventures so welcome to my blog, I hope you are inspired. HAPPY BLOGGING !

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Springtime Happiness

Happy tuesday !!! So today was kind of dreary and cold and to be honest I just don't know how much more of this dreary weather my soul can take... I had an ok day nothing special just a ordinary day work day , kind of day where you sit at your job and look out the window and hope for a ray of sunshine a glimmer of warm summer days to come... so no sunshine here today I am sad to say. So when I got home I was happily greeted with these happy little lilacs and I thought to myself here is your sunshine today! You just have to find sunshine in all the beautiful things around YOU!

You know what else makes me happy? the ocean so when it's dreary here and I am feeling a little blue I just look at at all my happy beach pictures and I imagine myself on the ocean drifting along the beach collecting my thoughts! Voila I am instantly snapped out of my funk !
I hope you are having a good week. I am off to pour a glass of wine and relax by the chiminea with hopes of warm summer days to come... Until we meet again have a wonderful rest of the week. I have more little projects I am working on so I will post pics when they are done. So many ideas so little time, my creative juices have been a flowin!

No comments: